Spigot ReviveMe [Beta] 0.3.7

revive players before they die!

1. available to 1.12.2?

2. Hello, there is a crash in console every second idk wthat is the cause.

Code (Text):
    [17:06:14 WARN]: [ReviveMe] Task #22 for ReviveMe v0.1.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at com.hotmail.faviorivarola.ReviveMe.ReviveManager.countSeconds(ReviveManager.java:367) ~[?:?]
            at com.hotmail.faviorivarola.ReviveMe.ReviveManager$1.run(ReviveManager.java:180) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-278]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:461) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-278]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1253) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-278]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:430) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-278]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1170) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-278]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:959) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-278]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]

3. Should add this couple of features on the next update to add versatility;

- configure amount of health given after being revived to avoid instantly being knocked down again with half a heart.
    - maybe add an option to have players have an item in their inventory (like bandage) or loose hearts or use their hunger bar (hunger effect) (or slowness effect) when they are reviving victims or after reviving victims.
    - add a command with a permission to switch from vanilla death and reviveme death (useful for operators who wants to avoid reviveme imo)

Love your works btw! A great plugin ♡

4. Thanks a lot!.
    son great ideas that I will keep in mind!

5. i want to make a general message to all players, when other player needs to be revived. how i do this.

and also, how do i decrease the time for reviving?

6. You should att stats/leaderboard of Revives and downs! placeholderapi would be great

7. I love the plugin!!! But please fix a bug that when you die sometimes, you have slowness for all the time, inclusive when you die again. This is the only error that have the plugin.

8. Love the plugin, but could you please make the command blacklist a whitelist? Or add an option to toggle it to a whitelist. I only want my players to be able to use just a few commands when they are down and dont want to have to go through and add every single command I dont want them to use.

9. hello, can you make invisible for mobs when i am downed?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slow bug still happening after downloading new version.
    *edit*:
    Nevermind, seems to work fine!

• Like Like x 1
  11. The plugin is really amazing! A must have for rpg servers! Any chance of compatibility with Magic and Citizens? In magic players can still use wands when downed and in citizens npcs can be downed but still move and attack the same while they are

#74 NightScythe1987, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  12. FavioFlashMc updated ReviveMe [Beta] with a new update entry:

new features and command

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  13. when does the 1.13.2 update comes?

14. Love the plugin, glad to see someone doing this properly(y)

Doing some initial tests, ran into a few errors: https://hastebin.com/omexevutos.sql

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing this plugin developed further.

15. When a user is killed and has an immortality totem, the totem is activated but sometimes it does not work and they stay on the ground