Spigot Rewards GUI [MySQL + Vault + PlaceholderAPI] 1.4

A simple, highly customizable reward plugin with a GUI. Supports MySQL, Vault and PlaceholderAPI

1. Sneklingame submitted a new resource:

Rewards GUI [MySQL & Vault] - A simple, customizable reward plugin with a GUI and a Vault and MySQL support.

Read more about this resource...

2. Sneklingame updated Rewards GUI [MySQL & Vault] with a new update entry:

Rewards GUI v 1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Heii,
    is it possible to add some colored stained_glass_panes for decoration? If not could you add this feature? x3

Maybe add a option where players can choose the color of the glass and if they want them or not. And for them who wants it they can define in what slots they are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey! Thanks for the feedback :)

It's possible to add glass panes by adding something like this to your config.yml:
    Code (Text):

glass1:
        name: ' '
        type: 'STAINED_GLASS_PANE'
        slot: 2
    glass2:
        name: ' '
        type: 'STAINED_GLASS_PANE'
        slot: 3

I will add a bit wider support for this (including colors) in the next update.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey,
    This plugins seems to be fantastic. It covers the essentials of what most server needs for rewards. Is it possible if you guys could add sound for when the player clicks on the reward?. Something like:
    Sound: LEVEL_UP
    In order to add sounds to each reward. It will be a good feature to add (in my perspective) and I bet others would like it too.

Thanks,
    FlekMoon.

6. Hi, thanks.
    Sounds and particles are already on my TO-DO list.

7. Sneklingame updated Rewards GUI [MySQL & Vault] with a new update entry:

Rewards GUI v 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Great plugin. Also rewards reload is broken, gives an error.

Code (Text):
    [20:03:34 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'reward' in plugin Rewards v1.2.4
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:761) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1860) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1668) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1097) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1090) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1224) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:962) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File cannot be null
        at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:192) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:178) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        at me.sneklingame.rewards.files.Data.reload(Data.java:50) ~[?:?]
        at me.sneklingame.rewards.commands.RewardCommand.reloadConfigs(RewardCommand.java:192) ~[?:?]
        at me.sneklingame.rewards.commands.RewardCommand.onCommand(RewardCommand.java:83) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-300]
        ... 17 more

#14 DaDingDongMan, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  9. Hey! Is it possible that you deleted the data.yml file and then tried /rewards reload? The plugin throws an error in that case. If you want to erase the player data, don't delete the file, but use one of these options instead:

• use /rewards reset
    • remove all lines from data.yml, save it, and then use /rewards reload
    • delete data.yml and reload the whole server
    If you have any further issues or questions, feel free to send me a DM or create an issue on GitHub.

Thanks and have a nice day.

10. Thanks for the reply. I didn't delete the data.yml file. I'm using MySQL so the data.yml file has nothing inside it.

11. I think I know what's happening now... if you're using MySQL, the data.yml is never created and that causes issues with the /rw reload command. I'll start working on a new update which would fix this as soon as I can. Until then, creating the data.yml file manually (or switching to YAML then back to MySQL) should fix the issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you so much for fixing this so fast.