Spigot RLCraft [1.17+] | Baubles, Dragons, Sea Serpents 1.1

Fight the new dragons in the end and craft mighty weapons!

1. I really am interested in this plugin, but I can't figure out how to make the baubles work
    if you could help it would be very much appreciated!

2. Hi, which baubles are you trying to make work? There is a bug with the potion rings, so they don't work. If you want to give yourself the baubles to test, do /msmp give [players-name] [item]. I will change the command later to /rlcraft. It's under /msmp because I originally had developed this plugin for an SMP and hadn't changed all the names yet.

3. ahhh ok, I was trying to use the rings and also the magic mirror. but I also couldn't figure out how to throw the throwable stuff. sorry I am quite new to the nbt changing plugin

4. It's alright. I haven't added in the features for the magic or wormhole mirror. As for the throwable weapons, they don't work since I haven't found a way to make the animation look nice. By the way, none of the spartan weapons have features added, so if they're not working like they're supposed to, that's normal.

5. ahhh ok! I'm planning on making a cool server with this plugin so I wanted to test and make sure when people asked me about it I could give them the right info!

6. как пользоваться плагином? Какие команды, пожалуйста, заполните тему, потому что звучит круто, но ничего не понятно

7. И есть ли у вас дискорд сервер, потому что я бы с удовольствием следил за вами

8. I do not have a Discord server. I might make one for this plugin soon if that's more convenient to convenient / keep track of updates. The only commands are /msmp give [player's-name] [item] and /msmp reload. Once I release the the next update, the command will fall under /rlcraft.

9. Разобравшись с плагином, я понял, какой у него потенциал
    Ждем обновлений! <3

10. Thanks! An update will probably go out tomorrow fixing some bugs. I'm finalizing some changes currently.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ValMobile updated RLCraft [1.17+] | Baubles, Dragons, Sea Serpents with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Config Changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Found a couple of bugs, wrote to git

13. Thanks for the report! Mirrors will be fixed in the next update. As for throwable weapons, they might not ever happen because of the limitations of the Spigot API. They'll probably exist as just cosmetic items with no real purpose. If functionality is ever added for throwable weapons, it'll come a long time from now.

14. [QUOTE = "ValMobile, post: 4205830, member: 904086"] Спасибо за отчет! Зеркала будут исправлены в следующем обновлении. Что касается метательного оружия, то этого может никогда не случиться из-за ограничений API Spigot. Вероятно, они будут существовать как просто косметические предметы без реальной цели. Если для метательного оружия когда-либо будет добавлена функциональность, это произойдет еще долго. [/ QUOTE]

Why not transfer the texture to the trident, then it becomes projectile ...

15. I haven't thought of this. I'll try it, and let you know if it works.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Code (Java):
    [10:48:37] [Server thread/WARN]: [RLCraft] Task #415177 for RLCraft v1.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.entity.CraftEnderDragonPart cannot be cast to class org.bukkit.entity.LivingEntity (org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.entity.CraftEnderDragonPart and org.bukkit.entity.LivingEntity are in unnamed module of loader 'app')
        at me.val_mobile.rlcraft.DragonRunnables$1.run(DragonRunnables.java:87) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:1563) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.tickChildren(DedicatedServer.java:490) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1478) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1262) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:323) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1249]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

17. hey sorry if this has already been asked, but do you have a discord I could dm you at? I would really love to be able to help out with testing this plugin

18. That bug is already fixed in the next update (I'm fixing other bugs also, so it won't be released until later).

19. Yes, I have a Discord server here.