Spigot RoyalCommands 4.1.1

General server management tool for users and admins alike.

1. jkcclemens submitted a new resource:

RoyalCommands - General server management tool for users and admins alike.

Read more about this resource...

2. jkcclemens updated RoyalCommands with a new update entry:

RoyalCommands v4.1.1 (Spigot 1.8.3 update)

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Just found this. Looks awesome but still got to collect some guts enough to try it. :p

So if I start by asking. If I'm using commandbook right now. Does offer all the things commandbook does? If not, anything you think a normal server would miss? I actually find the permissions for commandbook a bit on the messy side so I'd switch to this in an instant, I just need to gather the courage to try something new. :p

4. I believe RoyalCommands includes most of the features/commands that CommandBook has, if not all. You might be better off asking this on Bukkit: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/royalcommands/

5. No, no. I'm moving here.

Well, I haven't had many converters using CommandBook actually ask me, but I believe most things are comparable. Be sure to look at the configuration and the command reference (see the quick links on the resource page). I'm always available here and on IRC, so ask me any questions you have.

I haven't had a command request in a while, which leads me to believe that RoyalCommands has most commands people use (and it works well on my server, as well). Of course, if you do need an addition, I'll be happy to look at it!

Feel free to ask any questions you have. I'll talk you through all I can. :)

6. Going to try this out. Looks much cleaner and it seem to have a really nice dev ^^

7. Seem to work fine. Haven't had time to try it out much yet.

One thing, a minor thing. Homes and Warps. Any way to make them show on dynmap?

8. I haven't made any dynmap integration, but if you make a request for it on the bug tracker (quick links, again), I'll be sure to take a look at it soon!

9. Nah. Not that important for me. I just wanted to know if it already was possible. I don't really need it since I just use dynmaps own dmark command to mark the warps and offer my players to mark their home with a dynmap sign if the want it to show on the map. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ok. I have a very strange problem. When I put things in the Crafting Table the items disappear. It also remove "some" of the items in my inventory. If I close and open the inventory I get some items back and when I close and open my inventory once more the rest of the items show up again.

It's really strange and I don't know why this happens. I removed your plugin and everything is fine. I removed all plugins added after your plugin and just added your and they disappear again.

I wish I thought about trying the crafting table before but as it is I'm unsure if this was a problem the first time I ran your plugin. It's really strange.

Short video:

EDIT: These are the plugins I run...
    ActionBar.jar
    AntiXRay.jar
    Autorank.jar
    BooksWithoutBorders.jar
    BuyRegion.jar
    CameraObscura.jar
    Chairs.jar
    chatlog-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
    ChatReaction.jar
    CheckNameHistory.jar
    ChestShop.jar
    ChestShopNotifier.jar
    citizens-2.0.15-SNAPSHOT.jar
    config.yml
    craftconomy3-3.2.1.jar
    DeathMessagesPrime.jar
    DeluxeChat.jar
    DeluxeTags.jar
    DynamicSigns.jar
    dynmap-2.1.jar
    Dynmap-CommandBook-0.60.jar
    Dynmap-GriefPrevention-0.80.jar
    Dynmap-WorldGuard-0.80.jar
    EasyCarts.jar
    GriefPrevention.jar
    Inquisitor.2.28.jar
    LogBlock.jar
    LWC.jar
    MazeGenerator.jar
    MCMA_compat.jar
    mcMMO.jar
    Modifyworld.jar
    MondoChest.jar
    Multiverse-Core-2.5.jar
    Multiverse-Inventories-2.5.jar
    MyPet-NPC-0.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
    MythicDrops.jar
    OnlineStaff.jar
    PermissionsEx-1.23.1.jar
    PhatLoots.jar
    PlaceholderHook.jar
    ProtocolLib.jar
    PvPManager.jar
    Quicksand.jar
    RoyalCommands.jar
    sentry.jar
    ServerSigns_3.1-DEV.jar
    simplereports.jar
    Stargate.jar
    TitleManager-1.4.0.jar
    variables.txt
    Vault.jar
    Votifier.jar
    WorldBorder.jar
    worldedit-bukkit-6.0.jar
    worldguard-6.0.0-beta-05.jar

EDIT 2:
    I managed to get this error in console after messing aroung a bit and changing to "debug: true" in spigot.yml. Thought I was on to something, but it happened once and haven't been able to get any more errors.
    Code (Text):

CONSOLE:[ERROR]: [RoyalCommands] Unhandled exception occured in onPacketReceiving(PacketEvent) for RoyalCommands
    CONSOLE:internal error occured.
    CONSOLE:Source) [?:1.7.0_51]
    CONSOLE:java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 9
    CONSOLE:(Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    CONSOLE:(Method) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    CONSOLE:[ERROR]: Parameters:
    CONSOLE:slot=24
    CONSOLE:[email protected]

#10 sketaful, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  11. Turn off the ProtocolLib support in the config.yml. I thought I made it stop doing this.

EDIT:
    I should mention that IRC would be faster to get my attention (if you say my name there). Spigot doesn't email me about replies... I could probably change that, though.

#11 jkcclemens, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  12. I wasn't in a hurry ;)
    Will turn of protocollib then ;D

EDIT: Thanks! Love this now. :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. A small uhm "request" if it's not possible already. Could you add some kind of "first spawn" to this. Been trying to find a working way to make new player spawn at a different spawnpoint. I can't find any updated plugin like that and all the answers to this that I've found say about the same thing; "Use essentials". But I kinda rather chop of my right arm then let essentials near my server again so.. :p

14. Use the issue tracker!

15. Sorry. I'm used to use the "issues tracker" for issues. Didn't think of this more than an idea. ;)

16. I changed the type from "Bug" to "Feature." :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, I looked but missed where to change that. Heck. I had a hard time figuring out how it worked for making an issue so just felt plain stupid, thanks :p

18. Quick question. Backpacks. How do I make the backpack keep the inventory between worlds? I have turned of the world manager included in royal commands since I use multiverse. Can't find any real info on this.

19. It probably still uses the groups from the world manager, even if it's turned off. I don't even remember making it change between worlds, but I'm sure I did. Try adding all of the worlds to one world manager group. Back up the player data, though. It may wipe some backpacks.

20. Will try. Didn't know it did this either until a player on my server went hysteric over loosing his stuff, and then appologized and telling me it was "per world". :p

I just laught thought since I never had time to respond to the first part until he wrote the second part. :p

As for requests for something added to this plugin I'd like to see most commands being usable from console since I keep a watch on the server thrue my mobile and being able to use all commands from the phone as well would make my life easier. ;)

#20 sketaful, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015