Spigot RPGChat [1.8-1.18.x] 1.9.7

Chat on your server in the RPG Way!

1. SirZiegenKease submitted a new resource:

RPGChat - Chat on your server in the RPG Way!

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you add that above the head chat works only when typing (!) before the message. I think it'd be cool to have config option like that

3. Done.

4. Thanks :D
    Does it support 1.8.8?

5. Yes.

#7 SirZiegenKease, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  6. SirZiegenKease updated RPGChat with a new update entry:

New feature and fix command

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Consider a bypass prefix? Like -Example would be server-wide.

8. Hey, I have to correct myself: If you don't have any permissions for the Prefixes, your Prefix will be the standard prefix from "Options.Normal.Chat"!

9. SirZiegenKease updated RPGChat with a new update entry:

New feature and fixes

10. Hmmmm..I can't see my chat by F5.

11. In 1.12.2 PaperSpigot.Whisper mode will spawn a LOT of ender dragon which are annoying.
    Please fix this.
    Code (Text):

at de.sirzontax.rpgchat.nms.v1_12_R1.RyeStand.setCustomName(RyeStand.java:46) ~[?:?]

at de.sirzontax.rpgchat.nms.v1_12_R1.RyeStand.setCustomName(RyeStand.java:46) ~[?:?]

With these spam in my console!

12. My plugin doesn't support Paper right now! There is no possibility that an EnderDragon will spawn since it is all about ArmorStands

13. SirZiegenKease updated RPGChat with a new update entry:

Added BETA-Version for 1.17