Spigot RPGLives 3.0.0

Add an unique life system to your server

1. that worked, but the /lives command outputs this [​IMG]

2. Sorry about that I'm an idiot lol download the new version I'm super tired

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi can u update to 1.13.2 ?

4. it supports 1.13.2 you'll need to edit the config in the jar before you upload it to your server though just change the material names for the shop to work with 1.13 material names and set the data sections to "0"

5. It's not generating a config folder/file.

6. you'll need to edit the config in the jar before you upload it to your server though just change the material names for the shop to work with 1.13 material names and set the data sections to "0"

7. How?

8. is this going to be updated to 1.14?

9. Soon I've been busy with my own server / work irl

• Like Like x 2
  10. great will look forward to it :)

I wouldn't worry about adding new features. it does the job great so may be a good time to just keep it updated and running on the latest version ( not as much work then but still gives everyone a great plugin)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. you will update to 1.14 ? :s

• Like Like x 1
  12. I really don't see the point as 1.14 is a buggy mess if people really want it though I will

13. It's true bro xDD, but the people like the new things, we are not upgrading instantly tp 1.14 we are working slowly on it, waiting a stable version but we need check all previous it :p.
    I already told you that your plugins are amazing?
    Are amazing

14. Any chance this can be updated for 1.15?

15. GloriousMeme updated RPGLives with a new update entry:

Support for all versions 1.8+ and tons of small code improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Hi I send you also a PM with this request. First of all thanks for the RPGLives, exactly what I was looking for.

I do really need one thing. That when somebody dies and they are down to 0 lives then I want to be able to run commands after they respawn with 0 lives. Now you can only run commands just before they lose their last life. The problem is that some commands don't work then, because you die directly after. Like warping doesn't take place.

If you add this, so basically a check (lives = 0, run commands) I will be happy to donate. But there is no donate link?