Premium RPGPlus - Skill Leveling and Abilities [1.17 Compatible] 50% LIMITED TIME SALE [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by v_M_v, Mar 2, 2020.

1. v_M_v submitted a new resource:

RPGPlus - Player Skill Levelling and Ability Plugin

Read more about this resource...

2. The picture doesn't seem to show.

3. There should be new images and gifs now, thanks:)

4. Hello,
    I have few ideas for abilities that you could add.

1. All skills could add a little bit passive bonus per level, for example +dmg for archery/attack, +loot for gathering skills etc.
    2. Archery has so much already, but split arrow is useless. It only works when you shoot it downwards, because they it makes a cool circle pattern around the area you aim at. If it worked like this all the time, it would be lovely.
    3. Attack has cool ability and passive lifesteal, but it could get like a flurry of blows hitting multiple times?
      Also how about a bonus dmg for axes if you also specialize in lumberjacking?
    4. Mining is already too strong I can't even hope for anything better than ore finder
    5. Excavation is pretty useless, I feel like the only way to make it better is to give it a chance to find a treasure or something like that
    6. I honestly never tried fishing so I can't give you any advice on that
    7. Lumberjacking would be cool if it had a skill that breaks all the leaves with the tree
    That's what I came up with so far, hope some of it helps. Good luck and thanks for cool plugin :)

5. Thank you for the feedback and ideas!

2. Splitshot is currently not working as intended and is on the fix list
    3. Nice idea, I will create a note of this
    5. Excavation is a new skill, and like a couple other skills (fishing, farming) I have got plans to add abilities to those so keep an eye out
    7. I will look into getting treefeller to clear leaves too

Any other questions or ideas the best way to contact me is via the discord server https://discord.gg/ayEKsn6

6. Hi, is it possible to disable progression from certains gamemodes/worlds? Thank you

7. I can add this as a feature request if you like, do you mean gaining experience in specific worlds?