Premium Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! - (1.8-1.17.x) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Avenged_, Mar 17, 2016.

1. PLUGIN UPDATE INFORMATION FEBRUARY 12TH, 2018

Hey everyone! I really appreciate all the great suggestions and feedback you give me. Many of you guys have come up with such creative ideas that I would love to see make it into the plugin. Sadly, adding those suggestions is not an easy task to do with how the plugin is coded at the moment. That's why I'm going to try and do a close to complete recode of the plugin.

Here's a list of some of the features I'm hoping to have added:
    1. Current bugs being squashed! (humanely)
    2. LANGUAGE FILE!
    3. More in depth configuration
    4. More admin commands
    5. Maybe timed runes!
    6. Rune recycling of some sort
    7. Hopefully more runes!
    8. Database support!
    9. More plugin intergration
    10. An API hopefully!
    11. And possibly some more great suggestions you guys can offer up!
    You guys have such great suggestions, and I'm looking forward to many more! Please use this thread to create suggestions so that others my give their opinions on the suggestion. If you do choose to PM me I'll try to get around to it, but I'd much rather prefer you to post here.

Please keep in mind the following:
    • Recodes are wonderful, but also very time consuming. I will try to figure out a release date for the recode.
    • The price of the plugin may be increased depending on the number of features added. Obviously, if you've purchased the plugin already, there will be no extra fees.
    Thanks for your patience, and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

~ Avenged_

Avenged_Miner submitted a new resource:

Rune Stones - Activate Specialized Rune Stones To Enhance Your GamePlay

Read more about this resource...

#1 Avenged_, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. does this work with 1.9?

3. how is the flying with this plugin, does it feel like the normal /fly command? oO

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry, I just saw these messages. The plugin at the moment is 1.8 (I plan to make it 1.9 as well), and the flying is like the /fly command from Essentials. Once the flight rune has been activated, you are able to toggle fly by double tapping the space bar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is really awesome, waiting for it to be updated to 1.9

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hopefully I'll have it updated soon! Keep posted :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just to let you guys know, Rune Stones is now 1.9 compatible!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love you, just bought it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. 1.9 have a bug with helixII the animation glitched and is now in midair, in general i would like to know how to get rid of this

10. I'll check it out, thanks for the bug report. If it's a plugin problem I'll fix it right away.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is what mine looks like on a 1.9 server, and it looks the same for 1.8.
    [​IMG]
    It seems to be working fine for me. Are there any sort of errors appearing in console? Is it client side, meaning do all players on your server see it that way? If possible please post a screenshot of how the particles are glitched. The Helix Rune II is meant to spawn from the top, and fall to the bottom.

#18 Avenged_, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1