Premium Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! - (1.8-1.17.x) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Avenged_, Mar 17, 2016.

1. There is a configurable option to lose runes on death. The random drop thing sounds like a cool idea. So you would get runes from mobs and stuff? Disabling runebag is not available atm, but I can for sure add that. Since everything is through commands you can use other plugins to implement gambling. At the moment there is no gambling. I have plans to add a rune shop GUI though. As for rune vendors, this would probably come with the GUI shop I plan on implementing.

Thanks for the great suggestions.

2. tôi need edit GUI!

3. Not quite sure what you mean...

4. Owned rune slots inside the GUI These statements can not be customized
    I hope you can make the inside of the statement can be customized

5. Good suggestion. I'll try to have this added in a future update.

6. Can you update the name of the rune and Lore custom? thank:)

7. @Avenged_

• runestones.rune.luck not working!

8. Can you be a bit more specific? What server version are you running? It's only for 1.9+.

@croderdai

9. I used version 1.10+

10. can you explain what is wrong?

@croderdai

11. I has give for player runes but this show message I don't have permission.

12. Ah I think I see the problem. The permission is a bit different at the moment. For now use the permission runestones.rune.2luck, this should fix your problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to fix that in the next upcoming update.

13. Hey everyone! I want to apologize for the lack of updates, I've been extremely busy lately and haven't been able to release one. The next update will probably include lots of things though, such as configurable rune names, some bug fixes, and possibly some new runes. So stay tuned :)

Avenged_

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fantastic plugin, great alternative to custom enchants.

@Avenged_ I was wondering if you could add the option for players to drop their runes on death? I know you have the option to lose them on death, but I also want the dead player to drop them so the person who killed them can have the runes.

15. Also a /runespy command would be useful, which will allow people to see what runes a player has active.

And mysql support!

16. Interesting ideas. I've been extremely busy but I'll keep these in mind.

Thanks!

17. Avenged_ updated Rune Stones - 40+ Runes! (1.8-1.11.2) with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new Runes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. uhhhh....can you add more message config...?
    I want to rename 'other' instead of rune.

19. Hello, i love your plugi. And, i have small problem, iam, from czechrepublick, and i want to change language (Rune names and others ...) Can you please add this future ?