Premium Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! - (1.8-1.17.x) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Avenged_, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Ideas: 1. I wouldn't mind seeing a type of "Rune Smith" where it'll open a GUI and you can fuse two tier 1 runes into a tier 2 one for a cost.
    2. Cool down timer on some of the runes
    3. Full message customization (GUIs)
    4. Add a perm or command where staff members can see users that are wearing an invisible rune
    5. Random Rune, basically allows a player to right-click the rune and receive a random one. Or add a command that gives the player a random rune
    6. "Rune Tinkerer" allow players to dispose of duplicate runes. Could possibly give some kind of dust, money or XP bottles
    7. Have it so the soul-binding runes can lose durability, meaning you'd need to charge them in order to keep them functioning. If its empty it doesn't work, every time a player dies it degrades it bit by bit
    8. Allow players to upgrade their Runebag, could start it at
    9 slots but then they could have a permission that allows them to use 18, 27 and so on 9. More cosmetic runes
    10. Allow changing of the rune item Known Issues: 1. Adding 8 slots to a player will only unlock 7, you have to set it to 8 in order for them to have the full amount 2. Auras don't apply after death 3. /rs reload doesn't reload the config. I tried adjusting the runebag sized and it remained the same until I reloaded the plugin with a pluginmanager

Thanks for the great plugin, keep up the good work!!

#281 Mooglum, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hey everyone! I really appreciate all the great suggestions and feedback you give me. Many of you guys have come up with such creative ideas that I would love to see make it into the plugin. Sadly, adding those suggestions is not an easy task to do with how the plugin is coded at the moment. That's why I'm going to try and do a close to complete recode of the plugin.

Here's a list of some of the features I'm hoping to have added:
    1. Current bugs being squashed! (humanely)
    2. LANGUAGE FILE!
    3. More in depth configuration
    4. More admin commands
    5. Maybe timed runes!
    6. Rune recycling of some sort
    7. Hopefully more runes!
    8. Database support!
    9. More plugin intergration
    10. An API hopefully!
    11. And possibly some more great suggestions you guys can offer up!
    You guys have such great suggestions, and I'm looking forward to many more! Please use this thread to create suggestions so that others my give their opinions on the suggestion. If you do choose to PM me I'll try to get around to it, but I'd much rather prefer you to post here.

Please keep in mind the following:
    • Recodes are wonderful, but also very time consuming. I will try to figure out a release date for the recode.
    • The price of the plugin may be increased depending on the number of features added. Obviously, if you've purchased the plugin already, there will be no extra fees.
    Thanks for your patience, and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

~ Avenged_

3. WizardPulse

Benefactor

@Avenged_ Hey there, I've recently had reports from players that if you put runes in the second line of your Runebag the runes will disappear from that line upon reopening the bag. No errors were present in console either.

Thanks

4. I hope to have a language change, but not, I'm sad

5. Thanks for pointing this out. I'll take a look at the code, and try to figure it out.

6. Hey! I just purchased the plugin and when I try to equip a rune it says "[!] You already have a null active!"

7. Hello everyone,
    I'm in the process of recoding the plugin, and I'm open to hearing suggestions from you guys! The recode is going great, and I believe it will allow me to add so much more so the plugin. Multiple language support has already been added. Please make sure to checkout the thread I posted above so that you do not suggest ideas that are already there. If you have an idea about a rune, or just a general feature make sure to put it in this thread so the community can take a look. I may be setting up a discord soon for support and ideas!

Thanks,
    Avenged_

• Like Like x 1
  8. WizardPulse

Benefactor

Wouldn't mind seeing all the things Mooglum suggested in a post above.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing the plugin recode.

EDIT:
    • Maybe make it so you can disable certain runes based on the worldguard region?
    • Perms per rune slot

9. There is perms per slots...

10. WizardPulse

Benefactor

What's the permission node for it?

11. runestones.slot - Add/remove slots from players.

You can set how many they can have access to for their character.

12. I think he means make slots permission based. So having the permission runestones.slot.1 means you have 1 slot. Which, I already have coded in. This means that the command /rs slot ... will be removed. I believe this change will make giving donor perks & rewards much easier.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I've also now added tiered runes. The tiers are: Normal, Unique, Epic, and Legendary. These tier levels per rune can be configured to your liking. These tiers should come in to play for the recycling rune plan I have.

#293 Avenged_, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Hello! I've just created a discord for my plugins. Make sure to join. You'll have access to faster support, and hopefully a pleasant community :) You can suggest ideas, report bugs, and socialize with others.

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/9gHh8hV

15. Avenged_ updated Rune Stones - 40+ Runes! (1.8-1.12) with a new update entry:

COMPLETED RECODE! [READ UPDATE NOTES]

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Is it possible to exclude certain runes from appearing after a forge?

17. I could add that feature inside the config. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to have that out by tonight.

18. Make it so you can change like the glass color, cause right now its aids.