Premium Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! - (1.8-1.17.x) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Avenged_, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Code (Text):
    [11:32:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to RuneStones v4.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:74) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:527) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:512) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1981) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_131]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:849) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:427) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:773) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1967) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at me.avenged.runestones.listeners.InventoryClick.onClick(InventoryClick.java:331) ~[?:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor400.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1481]
        ... 16 more

2. Could you please give me some context as to what happens that causes this error to be logged? Or do you not know?

3. Does this work on 1.13, or are there any plans to update?

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Have a serious bug
    Change rune name
    You can use this as a rune.

5. How's the process of the 1.13+ Updates?

Anything planned soon?

6. Avenged_ updated Rune Stones - RECODED - (1.8-1.12.2) with a new update entry:

RuneStones is now 1.13 compatible!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. 1.13 compatibility has arrived! Sorry for the long wait.

Please notify me of any bugs you find and I'll try my best to fix them right away!

Thanks,
    Avenged_

8. @Avenged_

Thanks man, appreciate the work!
    Sadly 1.14 is about to smack you soon lol

9. LOL. Hopefully it'll be much easier to update. It all depends on what changes they make to the API. Didn't even think of that :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Love the plugin! Can you change the names of the rarities and text color codes by any chance? I use rarity names and colors for my ranks and would like to coordinate the same colors with the same names.

Also to be able to change what they are called rather than runes such as artifacts, idols, orbs, jewels, etc. I already have a rune system implemented and don't want to confuse the players. Thanks again for the great plugin!

#315 YushaTV, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  11. Hey there :)

Currently those aren't options, but I'll consider adding them in the next update. As for changing the name from "runes" to something else, that may be a harder task, and kind of goes against the name of the plugin haha. If I have the time, and it's not too tricky you can expect to see it in the next update.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Avenged_

12. Avenged_ updated Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! - (1.8-1.14.x) with a new update entry:

Fixed Slot Permissions Issue

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Hello,
    Can you add edit gui items, and ruce items ? With custom model data ? :)

14. Feature Request:

Is it possible for the plugin to detect if the Rune is leaving a players inventory to prevent Rune Trading? That's a hardcore problem on my server where we'd don't want players Trading Runes.
    This would encourage players to use the Salvage System to re-earn some Runes... my community would rather just trade them.

15. Found a bug with Rune Sharding | If you craft a legendary rune that is disabled to be given out to the players they can still obtain it, if the rune is denied, it shouldn't be forged with the Shard Process.