Premium Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! - (1.8-1.17.x) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Avenged_, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Glad to hear that. Thanks for reporting all these bugs, it really helps me out!

2. More lightweight is always a good thing. I appreciate all the work you put in to this plugin, @Avenged_Miner.

A question, though: Is there a config option to specify the default # of RuneStone slots? I want all my users to have at least 2, but there doesn't seem to be a way to set that.

It would also be cool to have a permissions-based way of setting it, so more runes could be added as perks for ranks.

3. Thanks :)

Default amount of slots is a great idea, and I'll for sure add this. Permission based runes are also a great idea which have been suggested a couple times. You'll for sure see these things in the next upcoming updates. Thanks for the great suggestions!

4. Avenged_Miner updated Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! (1.8-1.10) with a new update entry:

Default RuneSlot!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hey Avenged,

I love the plugin! It's working exactly as intended. If you are taking suggestions, would you be able to differentiate cosmetic and effective slots?

I want players to only have two slots, one for cosmetic and one for effect. Thanks!

6. Great to hear!

That sounds like a great idea, and would bring a lot more organization into the plugin. This is quite a large task though, but it's for sure something I'll start working on. When I say it's a large task, it just means that you'll see it in a later update, due to the amount of work it takes. I'll try my best to implement this feature! Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Important* Do not update until doing the following!

Hey everyone! If you've purchased this plugin I'd like to just start off by saying thank you! I'm happy to hear you're all enjoying it.

Anyway, let's get down to business. I've gotten multiple requests to make a permission-based system for runes. What does that mean? Well it means that each rune will receive it's own custom permission... ex.. runestones.rune.speedi - this will be useful when deciding who can use what rune. This feature is mostly for servers which have donor ranks, and what to limit who can use which runes.

Here's why I'm giving you guys this notice... When you add this update to your server it will not let anyone without the permissions for the runes use them. This may cause some trouble on your server. You can easily avoid this by adding all the rune permissions (which I've added on the plugin overview in a spoiler) to your groups so that when you update, you can have a smooth transition to the new permission based system.

Hopefully this does not cause too many issues for you guys, and if it is, I will change it back to the way I previously had it. The benefits to having it this way, is that you will be able to have more customization over who gets to use what rune.

That's it for now! Thanks for your guys feedback, and enjoy the plugin!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Avenged_Miner updated Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! (1.8-1.10) with a new update entry:

Permission based rune system!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Definitely will need this permission system! Thank you! You are extremely persistent and I can see this plugin blowing up! I just wanted to request a permission for /rs list.

Could you please allow a permission node for '/rs list' I would prefer players not to see all the runes. It would be great if we could modify messages as well! Sorry for the requests!

10. Permission will be added in the next update. Messages are also something I've been working on. There will be a messages.yml shortly! Thanks for all the great suggestions.

11. Avenged_Miner updated Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! (1.8-1.10) with a new update entry:

Bug fixes!

12. Avenged_Miner updated Rune Stones - 30+ Runes! (1.8-1.10) with a new update entry:

Messages.yml!

13. i have ideas.
    - Add new custom runes in config
    - Add new custom option runes (health,damage,def,speed,jump ) and can custom value.
    - Permission custom runes (runestones.rune.namecustom)
    - Require Level for use runes

just my ideas. thank you sir.

14. How to synchronize?MYSQL?

15. RuneStones does not have cross-server support, or MySQL. It uses data files to store information. MySQL support may be coming in future updates.