Spigot SaberFactions - 1.8 -1.18.x // discord.saber.pw // The Complete Factions Solution! 3.0.1-RC

The Complete Factions Plugin at 0 Cost!

1. Hello, I updated to 2.9.3RC, I had 2.6.2. I keep getting these messages in the server console.
    I have configured to 180 days but it does not stop:
    conf.json
    "autoLeaveAfterDaysOfInactivity": 180.0,

Server Paper 1.17.1 #224

>.... [18:16:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] Zombie19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:16:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] vdl19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:16:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] ldl19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:21:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] ldl19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:21:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] vdl19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:21:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] Zombie19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:26:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] vdl19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:26:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] Zombie19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.
    >.... [18:26:56 INFO]: [SaberFactions] ldl19 was going to be auto-removed but was set not to.

#201 vdl19, Aug 28, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  2. it is possible to create a plugin that has SaberFactions as a dependency?

3. Driftay updated SaberFactions - 1.8 -1.17.x // discord.saber.pw // The Complete Factions Solution! with a new update entry:

Splitting Up The Configs For Easier Configuration

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Plants that are able to be farmed with right click, namely the new updates' Glow Berries, are able to be duplicated if you spam right click whilst the plant is in another persons claim
    p.s. the plugin is great, appreciated aswell

5. Bonjour je suis français j'aimerais mettre le plugin également en français mais je ne comprends pas..
    root:
    AUTHOR: misc
    RESPONSIBLE: misc
    LANGUAGE: ???
    ENCODING: UTF-8
    LOCALE: ???
    REQUIRESUNICODE: 'true'
    DEFAULT: 'true'
    STATE: complete
    LOCAL:
    AUTHOR: misc
    RESPONSIBLE: misc
    LANGUAGE: ???
    REGION: ???
    STATE: complete

6. bonjour Je n'arrive pas a le mettre en français..

7. Driftay updated SaberFactions - 1.8 -1.17.x // discord.saber.pw // The Complete Factions Solution! with a new update entry:

Overall Fixes and Addon System Creation

8. Hello, it seems to me that / f inspect has never been put back in place in SaberFaction although it is still noted on the "overview" page of Spigot. Will he come back? I use a plugin to get it anyway, but on 1.17.1 with the latest core-protect it no longer works. thank you

9. Driftay updated SaberFactions - 1.8 -1.17.x // discord.saber.pw // The Complete Factions Solution! with a new update entry:

Performance Enhancements & More Configurability

10. Not sure if this is known yet but the plugin does not work on 1.18. Doesn’t even enable. If you need more info just let me know.

11. yes I know

12. Driftay updated SaberFactions - 1.8 -1.17.x // discord.saber.pw // The Complete Factions Solution! with a new update entry:

1.18-Pre Release & Overhaul on Data Saving and Loading

13. After update to 1.18, players can right click armor and it duplicates within their inventory with this factions plugin enabled. Did not do this before 1.18, not sure what the issue is

I added plugins back 1 by 1, this is definitely the plugin that's doing it

14. auto-armor corex.yml
    have to fix it

15. Might need to double-check the settings but truced players can't attack each other in worlds with factions disabled. Doesn't seem to occur with other ranks or relations
    Also container trust doesnt work on chests

16. come in our discord and type s!chests

17. you or me?
    I tried to disable anything to do with right click & armor in the config & it still works

18. disable it in core.yml stop before editing

• Like Like x 1
  19. set armor-swap to false, we're still able to dupe.