Samsung Galaxy S6 vs OnePlus Two

Discussion in 'Technology' started by HyperPlay, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Sooooo...

The S6 is going cheap in the UK with unlimited packages (24 month contact), so I was thinking wherever I should get a S6 or wait for the OnePlus Two? any opinions?

2. If you want to go for the cheap option, OnePlus two would be good. However I don't have high hopes for it to be better than the s6. Considering its much more expensive.

I'm using a nexus 6 :)

3. Don't get the Samsung.
    Thats a general statement too, with phones.

I dont know a single person that likes their Samsung after 6 months.

4. Well, I know a few people who have their Samsung phones for the full contract term. However they do tend to start slow down etc older they get.

But I thought it might've been different for the new touchwiz.

5. OnePlus One was equalish to the Samsung S5. Only differences being software. OPO had 1GB more RAM and 600MaH more in battery life. Both run the same CPU and GPU (Source: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/OnePlus-One,Samsung-Galaxy-S5/phones/8603,8202)

6. I don't care about the price. S6 on a contract with unlimited everything is cheaper than buying a OnePlus with sim-only unlimited everything.

7. I would probably go for the Samsung Galaxy S6.

8. Yeah I'm looking more towards that, the charging time on wireless is amazing (10 minutes = 4 hours).

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Theepwner

Supporter

I got the s6 a little over a month ago, would recommend.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just received mine, the multi-tasking split-screen is amazing, absolutely no lag with all my apps loaded.

• Like Like x 1
  11. dtm

dtm Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

Although the OnePlus can't live up to that I have noticed almost as incredible speeds with my OnePlus One. I had it go from 20% - 100% in about 30~ minutes.

12. clip

Benefactor

The only problem with any of the Galaxy phones I have purchased is the battery life...

At first they seem to be fine but after running the phone for a few months it seems that my battery dies quicker.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. foncused

Moderator Patron

I am a year and a half into my S4 contract and have no complaints, but that's just me.

14. My aunt had that problem on her S2 and she changed battery. I hope my S6 doesn't have the problem because you can't actually replace the battery.

15. I currently have a oneplus one. It's a fair phone. Blows benchmarks out of the water. The thing is, don't really need that power at all. But it's fun to have anyway. And the two looks like it will be a great device. I hope they make the styleswaps happening this time..

16. I think
    OnePlus Two

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. OnePlus Two for sure!

18. My phone just died and I am trying to decide if I should wait for the OP 2 or buy another phone like the G4, M9 or OP 1. Opinions?