Sand suffocation!

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Mangofruitie, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Hi ok so u know how when u have no where to go (on ur sides) and you put sand over a player ins urvival they will suffocate right? But on my server they teleport on top. I dont want this any clue why this is happening? Could it be NCP, Essentials or Worldguard?

2. try removing the plugins one by one.

3. yea I dont think i can do that spicygaming lol... I have a production server.

4. I think the plguin is worldguard
    ANYONE know how to fix it?

5. This is why you never install a plugin until you've tested it and know exactly what it's changing about your server.

At this point your only hope is to use trial and error to find the culprit plugin. As stated before, remove them one by one until the problem goes away.

This is why every server owner needs a test server. If one is not available, then at bare minimum run a mirror copy on your desktop for testing purposes like this.

6. Its worldguard, I have a test server and removed all plugins till last one was worldguard. I had teleport on suffocate to true. Thx for the help tho

7. Check WorldGuard's flags. I guess there are either a flag OR a setting (check the files)