Schematic Too Big

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by VainSinful, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Hello Everyone,

I am trying to import a schematic into one of my servers but the schematic is very large and crashes the server. I type in /schem load (FileName) and successfully says that it's importing and then after fifteen seconds the console says it's falling behind and then again in another ten seconds and then the server crashes. The schematic is very large at a total of 2,889 KB as my regular ones are around 800 KB - 1200 KB

I use Async for pasting in the schematics but I can't even get the server to load in the schematic. Does anyone know of a way to get around this?

Code (Text):
    [01:11:19] [Server thread/INFO]: VainSinful issued server command: /schem load MapCK.schematic
    [01:11:51] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 5756ms or 115 ticks behind
    [01:12:38] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 8780ms or 175 ticks behind
    Let me know if you need additional information

2. Try to give the server more ram

3. You can try maybe using MCedit software to put the schematic in.

4. I have tried several of my servers that have more RAM and better cores, no luck.

I tried MCedit, and it's very hard to get the schematic into the software. I have been looking up YouTube videos on how to import the schematic into MCedit

5. If you have an older game version world file I would recommend the older version of MCedit. I think it handles schematics much better. Its two clicks to import the schematic and I have used some crazy huge ones myself. Hope this helps!

6. Back up your world if you're going with FAWE. I have lost worlds to it before, so I would personally not recommend it, but if you are going to use it, make backups, so if your world gets corrupted you can get it back.

7. Thank you for the advice. I always keep backups of my worlds.

Oh this plugin will fully replace world edit? I already use Async for world edit.

Thank you for the advice

8. FAWE has better performance overall than normal ASync. I'd try that.