Schokbyte = Scam?

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by OfficialAndy, Jun 13, 2016.

1. I bought a 2gb server from schokbyte. I picked server and paid for it. Now it has been stuck on pendeling last 3-5hours. Getting kinda mad because they say insta setup. Anyone having trouble with this before?

2. Screenshot?

I've had a client use shockbyte and it was an overall slow host.

3. Well i havnt done that yet. But when ibuy server from other hosts im not rquired to send a support ticket to get my server :p Just wondering if Anyone had aame problem ass me before.

4. Indeed well at least you can pick up the lesson now and opt for a more reasonably priced hosting.

5. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Maybe they are low on stock in the specific location, you should always open a ticket w/ a host before complaining publicly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If something like this happens, the best thing you can do is open a ticket. That way we can look into exactly what caused the issue and resolve it. I've managed to locate your account and your server is now active.

• Like Like x 3
  7. LOL THE HOST JUST TOOK A SHIT WHEN THEY SAW THIS ON SPIGOT

8. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

what.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The post above me was the host replying to this thread and soon as they saw this they must of fixed whatever he needed to be done

10. Private Message @dylanhansch on Spigot he works for shockbyte he should resolve your problem! :)

11. The problem was fixed before you posted this :p