Bungee - Spigot ScorchProxy 1.2

Prevent people from joining your server without going through the Proxy (BungeeCord) first.

1. _Skizzy submitted a new resource:

ScorchProxy - Prevent people from joining your server without going through the Proxy (BungeeCord) first.

Read more about this resource...

2. Good!Can I release your content to the Chinese forum? I will keep your copyright, if I can ask you to reply, thank you. :)

3. Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

4. I was looking into the source code and im not sure if this bug still exists in 1.12 but I will still mention it.

There is/was a bug where you could join a Server through a second proxy to login with the admins account. Like I said, idk if this is still a thing.

If it is, in your code you check if the Player has the Permission to bypass the kick, isnt that exactly what it should prevent?

5. That's a good point. I may just remove the bypass from the project all together. I was thinking it may be useful for maintenance, but you bring up a good point.

6. probably would be better, or add a config option to enabled it, smth like PermissionBypass: true/false or so.

7. There already is one. Read the plugin information, and go to the default configuration portion. By default, I have it set to false.

8. Oh lol, completely overlooked that xD. I did read it, overlooked it. Well, then that should be fine.

9. _Skizzy updated ScorchProxy with a new update entry:

Command update

Read the rest of this update entry...