1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bukkit Bug Scoreboard Command Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by dddeeefff, Apr 4, 2013.

1. There are multiple issues with the /scoreboard command. I don't know whether they are spigot-exclusive bugs.

Issue 1
    The sidebar does not show for all players who log in after the objective was set to the sidebar, even those who have logged off after seeing the scoreboard and then logged in again.

Issue 2
    In an attempt to get the sidebar seen by those players who missed the scoreboard because of the above issue, I attempted to re-apply the sidebar:
    /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar Example
    The result is that multiple players crashed. One told me the error said something like: "java: string length 18 max is 16"

Issue 3
    Multiple (but not all) Minecraft clients crashed when I removed a dummy objective "Kills". Here's the error report:
    http://paste.thezomg.com/8645/86143136/

edit: Issue 4
    Objective types do not appear to be working. I tried to set an objective of "totalKillCount":
    /scoreboard objectives add Kills totalKillCount Kills
    but it did was not linked to the kills that a player had done.

In addition, I was able to do this command:
    /scoreboard objectives add test1 test2 test3
    but the argument at test2 should only be able to accept the values described on the wiki.

#1 dddeeefff, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. md_5

Administrator Developer

These are all bukkit issues.

3. What is the bukkit bug tag for then?
    EDIT: Nvm, I see, you change bugs that are for bukkit to that prefix