/scoreboard not working

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by ejer, Jul 19, 2018.

1. I have a survival server with my friends and i tried to setup a scoreboard for deaths. I did everything correctly and the scoreboard still doesnt show up.
    - I did /scoreboard objectives add deaths deathCount Deaths
    - Then i did /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar deaths
    - Then i died to update it and it still didnt show.
    I made a few more objectives such as level or health and they did work even after /scoreboard player ejer set .....
    I redid everything on singleplayer and it worked.
    I remember having this issue before but i dont remember how i fixed it.

Im running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8 (MC: 1.11.2) (Implementing API version 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

My plugins are:
    WorldEdit, SeePlayerInventory, Skript, DiscordSRV, Essentials, WildSkript, SkSpawner, skRayFall, Umbaska, SkQuery

2. Do you consider this useful?

3. I don't consider your reply useful.
    You didn't help me at all.
    Im not that new and i know how to use the scoreboard, its just that when im using spigot the scoreboard is not showing up.

4. thats what he was asking you. no need to be rude. have you tried a scoreboard plugin? theres many out there that count deaths.

5. But that wouldn't fix the problem. The problem of not working vanilla scoreboard would still be there. And i can't use a scoreboard plugin for some reasons that im not gonna mention right now.

6. Have you got any plugins installed that might be disabling the scoreboard? eg. McMMO, Featherboard, etc...

7. Maximvdw

Benefactor

delete the scoreboard.dat in your main world

8. nope, no scoreboard plugins