Scoreboard Plugins Don't Work

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by xIcey, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Hello!

I have been trying scoreboard plugins on my server, but none of them work! They all load, meaning the plugins load, but either they constantly flicker or they turn on for a second after reloading than they turn off.

I have two servers, a survival server, and a sky block server. The green part is the plugins on my survival server and the gray part is the plugins on the sky block server. I think it is a plugin that keeps the scoreboard from showing up.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: The plugin 'scoreboard' is the plugin I most recently tried. But as I said, no scoreboard plugins work.

Thanks for any help!

-IXE

2. If the plugin scoreboard doesn't work and that is the cause to make a flicker effect, i would just download featherboard, easy, 100% customizable, many placeholders, and a very nice plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. No, scoreboard isnt the only plugin not working. A lot of free scoreboard plugins aren't working, and I want one that doesn't flicker.

4. I don't think you guys understand this.

Scoreboard isn't the only scoreboard plugin not working. Multiple scoreboard plugins do not have a scoreboard that shows up. I tried feather board as well, it loads but the scoreboard doesnt show up.

5. Use the plugin FeatherBoard if you buy him it is it worth. It is no flicker and it has al lot of varibles to use with your plugin :)

6. I literally just said that all the scoreboard plugins load there configs and stuff but the scoreboard itself doesn't show up.....

7. Are you getting errors?

8. No, I think something is interfering with it