Spigot Scoreboard R4 1.1 RELEASE

Animations, anti-flicker and 1500+ placeholders. What else?

1. I know you said that you do not think that multiple scoreboards is a good idea, but I was wondering what you meant by that. I am currently trying to get this plugin to open up a GUI and people can flick through multiple configs to see which scoreboard they want to see, would that be a bad idea? I don't mean having multiple scoreboards up at the same time, I mean the ability for people to pick which one they need

2. Hi I am trying to make my own multiverse server and I have never had any problems with this until now when randomly when I start my server my entire console gets spammed with messages saying somethings wrong with Scoreboard-r

Here’s the errors https://pastebin.pl/view/b3c0763c

My Scoreboard Settings.yml is as follows: https://pastebin.pl/view/28f5b5c4

Please help me. My discord is MrFroasty#1553

3. Hello I am repporting a bug, my console message me this:
    Plugin Scoreboard-revision vR4 1.1 RELEASE generated an exception while executing task 74108

Help me with this please^^

4. Hi i have problem i add to scorebaord
    %bungee_<survival>% and not working it showing 0 players But if i add to other plugin [TAB] it working Can you help me?

5. how do you put mvdw placeholders? we need a guide

6. Hello, I want to make a rank line in my scoreboard, but it shows allways the placeholder %luckperms_primary_group_name% and not my rank. Whats wrong? In the other server its all fine but not in the lobby.

7. Is there a way to make it so when a player gets money this doesn't show up with all the .9999999? https://prnt.sc/12kz258 Using essentialsx and Vault.

8. hex doesn't work at all and im using your format {#hexhere}

9. You need to know that the name and the prefix of the group are totally different. If the group doesn't have a name or a displayname, it won't show anything. If you want to show the prefix, use %luckperms_prefix%

10. The config is bad formatted.
    • Missing 1 space before every line after the line 32.
    • Below "disabled-worlds:" you need to put anything, like this:
      Code (Text):
      disabled-worlds:
        - 'non_existant_world'
    • And, in the line 73 you are missing those symbols: ''
    Try this config instead: https://paste.helpch.at/elucexazip.bash

Please, focus a bit more to check if you don't have any errors in your own config.

11. Please, you need to show the full error and the config file to know what's the issue.
    Link to a pastebin website: paste.helpch.at
    Try to use the PAPI Math expansion, with precision of X digits you want in the decimals.
    And if you don't know how to do that, ASK IN THE PLACEHOLDERAPI DISCORD SERVER FOR SUPPORT.
    Link: helpch.at/discord

12. Works only in 1.16+. If you want support, show your config file.

13. im on 1.16.5 have been for months.

14. In the HEX format, change the letters for the cap ones. Like this: {#abcdef} to {#ABCDEF}

15. i'll try that, thanks

16. Hello. As soon as a player enters the server, it disappears. why?

17. i hit a problem with luck perms tab tags it remove them, I use TitleWelcomeMessage.jar it bugs with it

18. Hi, sometimes I get spammed with this error, and similar errors that seem to be connected to MMOItems/MMOCore

[19:52:17 WARN]: [Scoreboard-revision] Plugin Scoreboard-revision vR4 1.1 RELEASE generated an exception while executing task 51
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(HashMap.java:1493) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:1516) ~[?:?]
    at rien.bijl.Scoreboard.r.Board.ConfigBoard.run(ConfigBoard.java:80) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Tuinity-"d5261ad"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:58) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Tuinity-"d5261ad"]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Tuinity-"d5261ad"]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

19. Use InfiniteScoreboard, this plugin seems abandoned