Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by KingDotCom, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Hi, I have a scoreboard plugin and it wont work. It works when it is 1.8 only but when I make it 1.7 and 1.8 it just doesn't work. It shows the name under /pl with no errors. Thanks

2. Sw4p

Supporter

If the plugin is made for 1.8 then it probably wont work for 1.7. You say there is no errors in the console even when the scoreboard is supposed to be displayed?

3. The plugin build path is 1.7/8 so it should work but its not.

4. Sw4p

Supporter

Ok what plugin is this?

5. Its my scoreboard plugin. Its custom made lel

6. How are we supposed to help you with no code, we have nothing to work with except "IT NO WORKEY WORKEY!!!"

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sw4p

Supporter

Ok i would assume it would have something to do with that you are using the protocol hack as your build path i think. Im not 100% sure but i think that you have to use either 1.8 plugins or 1.7 plugins for that build. I could be wrong its been awhile since i've messed with that.

8. Can you send me a spigot that is compatible 1.7 1.8 for my buildpath

9. Sw4p

Supporter

No but you can use BuildTools to get it. You'll have to use the rev tag i believe.
    [edit]
    I would use 1.7 as it is the lowest build and you would have the best chance at it working.

10. Keep in mind 1.7 and 1.8 have a different max amount of characters per line on a scoreboard. Try putting only a few characters to check if that was the issue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Sw4p

Supporter

I feel like if it was an issue like that it would throw errors. Its worth a check tho.