[Searching] Developer for big Project

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by DREAMZii, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I'm an Owner of a big network. It's called "GommeHD-Netzwerk". I'm searching for some very nice Devs.
    The project will be a very big MMORPG-Server and will get promoted by 2 big Youtuber. (GommeHD, ungespielt (70%))

The plugin will might be difficult to code, so just apply, if you're good at Java.

Regards DREAMZii

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. My network has 80.000 unique users and about 1.500 are always online.

3. I am already in progress of coding an adventure/mmorpg plugin. I have custom armor and weapons, as well as a lifepoint system. It is still in the first stages, but maybe you will like to take a look. I will be working on it in a little over a week, after my exams. Send me a pm if you are interested.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I'll make custom Mobs with NBT-Tags.
    I'll just handle things like classes, currency etc. with plugins^^

5. What's your budget, and what's your skype?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Added. Is there any other good Dev? =)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. With all respect, i think it's a forum for server owners so it will be hard to find dev here ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I second that. I am a Developer, and one of the most active personnel on the forum. Though I am exclusive to my server, xD.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. PLease don't discuss this in my thread. And I think, here are much Devs

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. A lot of people spend a lot of time on the forums, I know I do in all my art classes lol, it's that one elective that you are forced to do so your timetable works.
    Edit: Disagree? I am not trying to say that art is bad, but that I suck at it and hate my teacher.

#10 mbs1313, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I can help. My exams end this monday and I will have plenty of time to do some coding.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Stop putting disagree on every reply unless you have a good reason, or I will close this thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. DREAMZii If you are going to disagree with every single thing, you might as well just drop dead and look for devs in your grave. (sorry for the blund delivery, but if you don't take offers seriously.....)

14. Someone close this thread please.....

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. LiLChris there goes my disagree count I was trying to keep down, close the thread and punish/warn the OP and remove the disagrees please?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Closed due to some obvious trolling with ratings.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.