Searching for plugin - Custom effects when hitting someone with weapon

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by HyburdzMC, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Hi!
    I am searching for a plugin that allows me to "enchant" a sword, axe or any item with an effect that applies to other players you hit with that specific item
    I found the plugin ArmorEffects but the effects only work on armor when you wear them. I tried adding effects on weapons and hitting monsters with it but nothing happened.

So anyone knows a plugin that allows me to add effects on weapons and apply these effects on target when hit?

2. Hi, I know two options.
    Free one is Player Particles. PlayerParticles | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

The other one is a paid plugin called eco enchants. It adds extra enchantments too. ⚡ [1.15-1.16.5] EcoEnchants ✨ 220+ Custom Enchantments ✅ Essentials/CMI Support | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

I used both of them, sticked to eco enchants. It has a reasonable price and adds other encahntments too. Eg.: if you hit someone, they'll start to levitate. Both developers are friendly and answer pretty quickly.

3. I don't know about PlayerParticles but I think EcoEnchants does what I need so I will get it. Thank you

PS: For future readers if you have other suggestions then feel free to let me know :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Glad I was able to help. Have a great day!