Bungee - Spigot SecuredNetwork (renamed IPWhiteList) [1.7 - 1.16] - Protect your server! 3.0

Lightweight but yet unbeaten protection for your server.

1. davidcubesvk submitted a new resource:

IPWhiteList [1.7-1.13] - The best plugin to protect your server! With commands to real-time editing and API!

Read more about this resource...

2. davidcubesvk updated IPWhiteList [1.7-1.13] - Protect your server! with a new update entry:

IPWhiteList 1.1 - Performance upgrades (API), support for 1.14, new extension.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. davidcubesvk updated IPWhiteList [1.7-1.14] - Protect your server! with a new update entry:

IPWhiteList 1.2 - Update checker, config changes, support for dynamic IP servers.

4. davidcubesvk updated IPWhiteList [1.7-1.14] - Protect your server! with a new update entry:

IPWhiteList 1.3 - Permissions remake, command change, hostname whitelisting.

5. Sir, can you port this to Sponge?
    It could be very nice if you port it to sponge since I really have so much problem with my server now :sad:

6. Hi, to post this to Sponge, I need to recreate the plugin a bit. Also, I have never looked into the Sponge API. I clearly understand you, but I can't guarantee you this.

Have a nice day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. davidcubesvk updated IPWhiteList [1.7-1.14] - Protect your server! with a new update entry:

IPWhiteList 1.4 - Completely new system using sockets, MultiCraft support, multi-machine support...

8. I'm sorry, have wrongly with another type.
    Would you remake this plugin on Velocity? (I just realise this plugin for Bungee plugin not Spigot/Bukkit)
    And also the extension to Sponge. <3

9. Hi again; good to know how it's named :)

10. davidcubesvk updated IPWhiteList [1.7-1.14] - Protect your server! Multicraft and sockets support! with a new update entry:

IPWhiteList 1.5 - Placeholder {ip} upgrade, config changes.

11. There's a problem when you add a hostname, and players use caps in the ip, it won't accept it.

12. Hi, shouldn't hostnames be case-sensitive?

13. Well, this is removed in the latest bungeecord... Could you fix it?
    And people type hostnames sometimes with caps, and this mess up shit...
    Maybe a option to disable case sensitive?

14. Hey,
    What my friend Kilian here is trying to tell you is that when people use unexpected caps in the hostname (or how minecraft calls it the server ip)
    it for some reason doesn't work properly.
    For example:
    google.com would work but gOogle.com wouldn't.
    I have used google.com here to not put out our own domain but it would be the exact same either way.
    When we try to connect to our server all lower case ip works as intended but when there is a capital letter in there it for some reason connects as far as the MOTD but when you try to join it fails and shows the message i have send in the picture i have attached.
    I hope this helps to clarify.

Attached Files:

15. Okay, so you'd like to have option to enable/disable case-sensitive hostnames?

16. Yes, I would love to have this feature because it was not like this several bungee versions back.

17. The new update was released few minutes ago; download and check it out!

18. After trying this update out and giving the config a rework as suggested by new update! This worked!
    I wanna thank you soo much! Good work! Keep it up!