Suggestion Seeing your own punishments

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by TheJavaHacker, Jul 11, 2018 at 6:11 PM.

1. Hello there,

I would like to suggest the ability for people on the forums to be able to see any repercussions given to them on their profile pages, such as how the Staff can see. I feel like this would be beneficial so that people of whom have had a bad past can see what they did wrong and potentially learn from it and perhaps improve themselves from it.

Now, I know this may seem a bit rich coming from me, with my last post being a bit aggressive - However there are ways in which the style can be edited to remove information such as who issued the punishment and things of the sort - Which means the feature won't really be abused to attack the staff.

Let me know what you guys think of the idea,
    Thanks,
    Benjamin Andrews.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

Like you said if there is limited info shown it could be a good idea. Just you need to make sure other users are unable to view them as that can lead to issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. md_5

Administrator Developer

There are no automated punishments based on warnings.
    The only punishment we give is bans and if in the services section probably not approving your posts.
    You can search for all warnings in the conversations search.