Selling different items in a single chest shop.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ajlinker, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Hi.

I've been playing in a server that has a plugin that allows players to create chest shops, but there's a crucial difference between their plugin and all other chest shop plugins I've seen in Spigot.

Players can sell different items in the same chest shop. When you open the shop, the chest inventory GUI appears with all sort of items and different prices for each one of them. You can also stack the items.

All chest shop plugins I've found in Spigot are designed to create a chest shop that sells just one type of item, or that's what I think, but in my server I need a single chest that can sell different items.

Sadly, the server where I found the chest shop that I described doesn't let anyone know the plugins they're using. They say that they use custom plugins but that's not true since I can easily recognize almost all of them. Maybe some are custom but the majority are not. That's why I'm asking here, in case any of you know any plugin that can do what I explained.

Maybe that specific chest shop plugin is one of those "custom plugins", but I don't know.

Thank you.

2. Please, any help would be appreciated.