Server always clears my world data

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by TryHardDo, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Hello!

I'm trying to run my server on 1.8, and it always clears my world data, and tells me the basic "Failed to check session lock for world located at ./world, aborting. Stop the server and delete the session.lock in this world to prevent further issues." message.

There's no permission error, beacuse It runs in a Pterodactyl webadmin with docker, and anytime i use the chown, or a simple chmod, nothing happens. As always, It's running normally for a less than 2 hours, and then just spams the error message. I tried to delete the session.lock, but hey, there's no session.lock after the error messages. And also, there's no level.dat and uid.dat, just only for that less than 2 hours, til' I don't get the message.

I tried to convert It in single player, but nothing happend, and I made a new server, but It's still spamming the error.

Soo, what can I do with that, if I tried all the things, that I found on the forums?

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm hungarian.

The plugins I use:
    - FAWE
    - Multiverse-Core
    - ProtocolLib
    - PremiumVanish
    - Vault
    - Essentials (Chat, Spawn)
    - Citizens
    - ClearLag
    - LiteBans
    - LuckPerms
    - NametagEdit

Detalied error message:

Code (Text):
    [17:28:41 ERROR]: Couldn't save chunk; already in use by another instance of Minecraft?
    net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ExceptionWorldConflict: Failed to check session lock for world located at ./vadon2, aborting. Stop the server and delete the session.lock in this world to prevent further issues.
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.WorldNBTStorage.checkSession(WorldNBTStorage.java:79) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.World.checkSession(World.java:2824) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChunkRegionLoader.a(ChunkRegionLoader.java:120) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChunkProviderServer.saveChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:251) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ChunkProviderServer.unloadChunks(ChunkProviderServer.java:357) [server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]

#1 TryHardDo, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. Guessing that the program doesn't have the file permissions to write to that directory.