Server console getting spammed with command not found errors, then running out of ram.

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by Snoo, May 17, 2015.

1. Hi! I just bought a SP-64 from OVH to host my new server (One main server, and a couple of other servers!) I just logged on today, and notice that my server has crashed. When I checked the log it was filled with a bunch of unknown command messages. I am running the server with 24gb of ram. I am not sure what is wrong. I have attached the server log, as it is too big to paste (272,139 lines!)
    Please help!

Start.sh Script:
    Code (Text):
    java -server -Xmx24G -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -Dcom.mojang.eula.agree=true  -jar spigot.jar nogui

Sorry that I had to put the log in to a ZIP file. The log was 19MB big..

[​IMG]

EDIT: I forgot to say. The server is running CentOS 7, and is running the default CentOS kernel, not the OVH one!

Attached Files:

2. I don't know about the unknown command thing, but you should remove XX:MaxPermSize=128M from your script. 128 megs of Permanent Generation space is really bad with 24 gigs of memory and is likely the source of your problems. Let the JVM optimize the size.

Id also recommend removing "-server" and "nogui" since they are not needed and add -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC.