1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Server Crash (Build #999)

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by chaseoes, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Here's everything that should be needed:
    http://pastebin.com/W0mHCRqj

Severe lag is experienced before it happens, usually lasting for about 5 minutes before I have to restart the server. Happens multiple times a day, and I'm always running the latest build possible. Looking for any feedback. I can provide more details if necessary.

2. TheOnlyRealTGS

Supporter

#2 TheOnlyRealTGS, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  3. Code (Text):
    2013-07-03 18:02:34 [WARNING] class net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.PlayerConnection wasn't prepared to deal with a class net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.Packet56MapChunkBulk

4. Can you elaborate?

5. Code (Text):
    2013-07-04 12:31:31 [INFO] Plugins: WorldBorder, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, Buycraft, Vault, Multiverse-Core, LogBlock, TerrainControl, LWC, TreeAssist, WorldGuard, ReportRTS, ChestShop, ScheduledAnnouncer2, FirstJoinPlus, Votifier, MobArena, ButtonWarp, Fe, uHome, Multiverse-Portals, VanishNoPacket

6. md_5

Administrator Developer

As I said on the other thread, there is --literally-- no way this can occur without breaking java itself. The type that is added to that is ALWAYS a packet - I know, the variable is private with only one access.

7. Disabling netty appears to have fixed it.