Server Crash - Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Overlord1988, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Hi
    I need your help.

I get this error:
    Do you have an idea, whats the problem is?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // But it works on my machine.

Time: 1/27/17 5:17 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(HashMap.java:1437)
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:1461)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.EntityTracker.updatePlayers(EntityTracker.java:180)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:823)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:675)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:574)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Overlord1988, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. I have exactly the same problem

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Might be the jar being broken...
    Try using 1.8 or something to check if that is the problem.

4. I also have the exact same issue

5. Is your server running something like ViaVersion on it?

6. Which version of minecraft is this? And when does this error happend, i mean like at what event(at join, at opening a chest etc.)?

7. Their minecraft version is 1.11, since the server version is 1.11 (unless they're using ViaVersion as I asked above)

8. Basically, idk.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Oh thanks, i dindt saw it in the error code.
    You may be right, viaversion, multiversion or things like that.

but, @Overlord1988, when does the server crash, i mean at which event (at connect, at opening a chest etc.)?

10. so i have the same crash report so plis help

11. @PurPLeEPiC. Since @Overlord1988 doesn't want to answer we cant help him and you. I looks like you may have ran out of ram or CPU performance. Try restarting your server, should work, if not post the whole log in https://hastebin.com and save it, then give us the link

• Like Like x 1
  12. try reinstall the jar.

• Like Like x 1
  13. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Why do people feel the need to keep necro'ing topics...
    the issue isn't a performance/memory issue, nor will reinstalling the server jar help; the fix is to get rid of stupid and badly designed plugins that are modifying the state of the server in an asynchronous manner...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1