1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Server Crash overnight - World error?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by SexyMime, May 29, 2013.

1. #1 SexyMime, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  2. Please need help asap, crashed for no reason, wont start

3. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

No matter how many times you get told, you don't listen. PASTEBIN YOUR ERRORS!

4. Will try, think my school blocked it though, sorry

5. md_5

Administrator Developer

You still havent posted the MC crash report. Additionally you bumped after 9 minutes, dafaq is wrong with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I dont have access to the crash report atm, but i think the crash log is enough info to give me some clues? How can the server do this for no reason overnight? as-well as my bungee server bugged out for no reason also overnight...

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

That does not look like anything I have ever seen in the Minecraft crash reports golder

8. I dont have access to the crash reports atm, only the crash log. Do you have any idea whats causing this issue? It just popped up overnight somehow...

9. md_5

Administrator Developer

I do not have any idea what is causing the issue because you have not given me the information I need to diagnose the issue. The server crashed, it happens, move on with life.

10. The server wont boot back up though. Everytime i boot it back up the same issue pops up in console and server freezes up

11. Mikgreg

Supporter

how dufuq is he supposed to help you when you aren't even providing the information that he is asking for

12. Sway

Artist Supporter

Rename world folder, start server up, If it starts then your map is boned.

• Agree Agree x 1