1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash server crashes with no report

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by PhanaticD, Dec 29, 2013.

1. PhanaticD

Patron

http://pastebin.com/AYNGMKkK

please I just need debug or anything, last time this happened was with worldeditted snow (id 78) but I have already blocked that I dont even know

2. It looks like the server was already crashing, but couldn't initialize the CrashReport class. Were there any stack traces before that one?

3. PhanaticD

Patron

no not that i can see

4. I looked into the code a bit, the error is on this line:
    Code (Text):
    crashreport = CrashReport.a(throwable1, "Exception ticking world entities");
    So your real problem is a corrupt entity or something along those lines, but the fact that crash reports don't work in that instance is weird. AFAIK they work in other instances...

• Like Like x 1
  5. PhanaticD

Patron

hmm never even thought about the lines, thanks for the help I will run an entity cleaner

• Like Like x 1
  6. PhanaticD

Patron

7. PhanaticD

Patron

got a new one..

Code (Text):
    [18:28:36] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.CrashReport
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.e(World.java:541) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.applyPhysics(World.java:487) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.update(World.java:459) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.setTypeAndData(World.java:356) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.setAir(World.java:423) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerInteractManager.d(PlayerInteractManager.java:219) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerInteractManager.breakBlock(PlayerInteractManager.java:296) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerInteractManager.dig(PlayerInteractManager.java:118) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:536) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:53) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.handle(SourceFile:8) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:147) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ServerConnection.c(SourceFile:134) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:657) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:273) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:540) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:446) [creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [creative.jar:git-Spigot-1225]

8. Same exact issue on my creative server...

I'm going to try MCRegionFixer.

9. Unfortunately, MCRegionFixer is obsolete as of 1.7... all the chunks register as corrupted if they have 1.7 stuff in them.

Entity removal is functional

10. PhanaticD

Patron

yea i use it for entity removal but it still happens

11. http://www.mediafire.com/?1exub0d8ys83y

Latest version 0.1.3 supports 1.7.

I have this error too, so I downloaded all maps and deleted whole entities... "region-fixer.exe -v --delete-entities --entity-limit 0 /my/map" ...

I hope that will solve that error ... :(

12. PhanaticD

Patron

I am still getting this! driving me nuts

13. Does it do it on any specific chunks?

14. PhanaticD

Patron

I dont know. I was able to reproduce this breaking stacked snow using worldedit (block ID 78) but I have since blocked that so I am not sure what the cause is. It would be extremely helpful if the crash report actually worked to find the cause...

15. PhanaticD

Patron

got another one

Code (Text):
    [18:07:29] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.CrashReport
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.e(World.java:541) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.applyPhysics(World.java:490) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.update(World.java:459) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.setTypeAndData(World.java:356) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ItemBlock.processBlockPlace(ItemBlock.java:86) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ItemSign.interactWith(ItemSign.java:56) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:78) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:391) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:629) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(SourceFile:60) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.handle(SourceFile:9) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:147) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ServerConnection.c(SourceFile:134) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:657) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:273) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:540) ~[creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:446) [creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [creative.jar:git-Spigot-1227]
    [18:07:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

16. md_5

Administrator Developer

I tried adding debug code, doesn't seem to do anything. Its pretty much a dead end since I cannot reproduce this.
    You could try and capture the exact exception with YourKit I guess.

17. PhanaticD

Patron

I figured out it was due to people breaking floating redstone due to asyncworldedit and its physics freeze feature

found out by teleporting to all the locations where people had logged in. So I suppose my particular case in that instance it is fixed, but yea the crash report still is borked I guess.

in case you want to reproduce
    - spigot with latest worldedit and asyncworldedit
    - select a large cube, and do //set 78 (should make a bunch of rows of flat snow)
    - break one of them

for anyone else having this issue to fix it you will have to remove any instances of floating blocks that are not supposed to be floating, then edit your worldedit ignore list to block those things.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. No problem, will let sbprime know

19. PhanaticD

Patron

it is a minecraft issue that there is no crash though I would think, not the plugin

• Agree Agree x 1