Server crashing at start up

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by NotoriousNemo, Feb 9, 2018.

1. NotoriousNemo

Supporter

#1 NotoriousNemo, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  2. Dm me on discord FahimPlayz#5627

3. it could be a defect player file ore a corrupted map have you a backup

4. electronicboy

IRC Staff

corrupted region file, use minecraft region fixer to find it and delete it/restore a backup

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Your world is messed/corrupt up I think. Try creating a new one

6. NotoriousNemo

Supporter

Ima try deleting the corrupted chunk and see if that works later today when I get off work

7. CMI Plugin has chunk fixer that I have used before. Its Premium.

8. start deleting plugins like one or two plugins at a time, then restart the server, then add the plugins you deleted if the server keeps crashing, then delete another two plugins and keep doing that till the server stops crashing, if you deleted every plugin and its still crashing see if its a corrupted chunk and do what everyone above me is saying

9. This definitely points to corrupted chunks.....
    Code (Text):
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.RegionFileCache.d(RegionFileCache.java:87)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkRegionLoader.loadChunk(ChunkRegionLoader.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:21)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:1)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:295)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:16)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:137)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:120)

10. Generate a new world and show if the error occurs again!

11. NotoriousNemo

Supporter

First off, i want to say thank u to everyone for answering my help request, thats what makes this community great. I was looking for a more of a how to solve the problem answer, i think electronicboy had the best solution, I deleted 2 bad chunks and the server restarted fine, hopefully this doesnt happen again.

• Agree Agree x 1