1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Server crashing every x hours....

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by clip, Jun 30, 2015.

1. clip

Benefactor

Hey guys, I have been experiencing crashes on testplugins.com multiple times a day and am trying to figure out what is causing it. I am pretty sure that the culprit is CrateReloaded but I figured I would post here to get others opinions. The server is running 1.8.7 and there is no crash report aside from what is provided from the server.log. I have not been online during the crash so I am not sure exactly what is happening when the server crashes. Here is the crash report:

http://pastebin.com/hbTXpaYq

In the crash report I see this so it leads me to believe that CrateReloaded is causing the issue:

Code (Text):
    org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.entity.CraftHumanEntity.openInventory(CraftHumanEntity.java:184)
    [17:58:08] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:              cratereloaded.av.run(MenuCSGOListener.java:56)
    I have just removed the plugin and restarted so I guess we will see how things go from here but any opinions would be nice!

Thanks!

2. joehot200

Supporter

Definitely CrateReloaded.

3. clip

Benefactor

@dinosaur any ideas on why this is happening or other reports of this happening to other people?

Here is my crate.yml

http://pastebin.com/hqUtZYHN

We only use the CSGOKEYCRATE if that is any help.

4. Hey Clip,

You're actually the first to report this. Also, pastebin.com is blocked in my region so I am unable to view the logs. If possible, please post it with code tags on here.

I remember going onto the test server and it seemed quite stable for days. Did you make any noticeable changes or is there anything worth noting?

I should also mention that our test server was also able to run the plugin for weeks without any issues. It might be a server secluded issue.

Regards,
    Dinosaurs