Server Crashing help (PLZ)

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by dickeddocks, May 30, 2017.

1. im using olden version of some plugins cuz im on 1.8 so if plugins are outdated, ignore but lettme know if they causing problems cuz of that so ill remove them :)

2. [Server thread/ERROR]: Ambiguous plugin name `SkQuery' for files `plugins\SkQuery.jar' and `plugins\SkQuery-Lime 1.11.jar' in `plugins'
    [Server thread/ERROR]: Ambiguous plugin name `NoDupe' for files `plugins\NoDupe.jar' and `plugins\AntiDupe 0.2.jar' in `plugins'
    You get this error when two plugins are using the same package name for the Main class.
    If the programmer of this plugins use "me.NAME.Main" as package and gives both main classes the same name like "Main.class" than you get this error.

The first two exceptions comes from WGPlayerDamageFlags.jar and CommandSocialSpy.jar.

UnknownDependencyException gets called if the server tryes to load a invalid plugin.
    The Second Exception is a InvalidPluginException that gets also thrown if a plugin is invalid.

The CommandSocialSpy.jar Plugin invalid because of it throws a NullPointerException. The NullPointerException gets called at line 157 in the CmdSocialSpy.class file. I think you don't have access to them so you cant do anything about it.

[16:22:14] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling EndlessEnchant v1.6 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gson/GsonBuilder

This means that the EndlessEnchant imported a custome .class file. This is a common problem. The programmer doesn't get any error because the imported .class file is there while compiling it but is missing on loading.

[16:22:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [Essentials] Task #101 for Essentials v2.0.1-b473 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException

Just a warning but again a NullPointerException. NullPointerEsception gets called if a variable is null.. just as example.

[16:25:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event BlockBreakEvent to InventoryDrops v1.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException

This is again a NullPointerException.

[16:25:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception

Again a NullPointerException but i have no idea how this happens. :D

The most crashed are NullPointerExceptions... i think that you maybe deleted a config file or something similar where a plugin trys to get data or something like that. I can't realy help but i hope that you can found a solution with the infos i gave to you.

I have only seen one thing that you could do. Delete and recreate the world with the name "FutureSpawnPoint". The level causes one of the many errors and deleting it is the only solution i think... ^^

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. thx a lot for the help man

4. Im really sorry, but im kinda new to this, but in summary all i have to do is,
    1. remove plugins such a skquery and socialspycommand
    2. update endless enchants?
    not sure how to fix the nullpointers tho, so its just when ive set up something wrong so it returns a empty variable?

5. The most NullPointerException are caused by wrong programmed plugins. I think you cant do anything about them if you havent deleted any files from the plugins folder... its also possible that you deleted a section in a config file.. that the plugin trys to get. But if you want to remove the errors than you have to delte the plugin that throws the NulloiterException OR delete all config files from this plugins and restart the server to generate new files.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Easy Answer, Remove the old plugins Make them 1.8 or what ever your server verison is. Or you're server will remain down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. started working now :) removed some plugins and stuff thx

8. Np. Have my own server my self

9. I don't want to beg... but could you give me a positiv rating for helping you.. i think Zalbus would also be happy if you could give him one? :x

10. Is your server PvP oriented? Because if it isn't, there's no excuse about not using the latest version

11. Oh right sorry forgot xd

12. It is a prison server but a lot of pvp