1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Server Crashing shortly after boot

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Tarquin999, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Today our server had to be hard rebooted for reasons outside of spigot, when it came back I am having problems getting it to stay online.

Swtched it on and users joined and it crashed with the same errors as I am pasting here.

With whitelist on, I had just the staff mess around to test stability and it seemed fine. Decided to switch whitelist off, and after 1 person joined it crashed again. here is the logs; Hope you can help :) Thanks

http://pastebin.com/412hjqFM

2. Run this tool with the switches "--dc --dw --de" without the quotes, you seem to have corrupted chunks, be sure to make a backup of your worlds first, as it deletes corrupted chunks.

3. i just run the tool from inside the world directory then or shall I read more into it for safety's sake?

4. Legend... Worked Well and quick :) Thanks!

5. Protip: Whenever you see "chunk" in your errors, try running that tool with those switches, it's almost always fixed it for me.

6. Will do! Thanks!