Server crashing

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by ProjectEdenGG, Sep 18, 2016.

1. My server has randomly crashed three times now. Once on the 16th, and twice today, the 18th (the second crash today came about 20 minutes after the reboot from the first crash).

Here's the logs from the first and second crashes.

Here's a plugin list

I can't decipher those, but it says to report them to spigot, so this is me following directions. Can someone help me out here? Thank you in advance.

#1 ProjectEdenGG, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. Jesus Christ why is the log so huge

3. I know, I had to actually copy the log file into the haste-server data file because it broke the character limit..

4. test using paperspigot [+1]

5. I'd rather not change the software of my server unless there is proof it is Spigot causing it..

6. theres so many plugins, I'm betting that your server ran out of memory or something.

7. I would just slowly increase and see if it resolves the problem. Having 99 plugins and 8gb for ram could be bad, I don't know how heavy of a load your plugins are.

8. Most of them aren't that heavy, according to timings. I have the memory usage displayed on my featherboard and it very rarely ever gets up to 6gb, let alone 8, but I wasn't online when these crashes happened so I'll up it to 10gb and hope for the best. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Code (Text):
    [19:23:07] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling Multiverse-Inventories v2.5-b410 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server.getOnlinePlayers()[Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
    Code (Text):
    [19:23:59] [Skript database 'ScavHunt' monitor thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
    [19:23:59] [Skript database 'ScavHunt' monitor thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.10.2
    Server#getOnlinePlayers returns a Collection<Player> and not Player[] since 1.7.10, which makes your Multiverse-Inventories outdated. Update that.

Also, PurpleIRC is causing a lot of problems.
    On disable at last log there was this, which isn't severe but is a small problem.
    Code (Text):
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]: Exception in thread "Timer-3"
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Not connected to server
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.output.OutputRaw.rawLine(OutputRaw.java:60)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.output.OutputRaw.rawLineSplit(OutputRaw.java:126)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.output.OutputRaw.rawLineSplit(OutputRaw.java:113)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.output.OutputIRC.message(OutputIRC.java:138)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.IRCMessageQueueWatcher.blockingIRCMessage(IRCMessageQueueWatcher.java:81)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.IRCMessageQueueWatcher.queueAndSend(IRCMessageQueueWatcher.java:70)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.IRCMessageQueueWatcher.access$000(IRCMessageQueueWatcher.java:30)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at com.cnaude.purpleirc.IRCMessageQueueWatcher$1.run(IRCMessageQueueWatcher.java:56)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
    [15:22:08] [Timer-3/WARN]:     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
    But the first was caused by this plugin,
    Code (Text):
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:     PID: 7017 | Suspended: false | Native: false | State: BLOCKED
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:     Stack:
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.PurpleIRC.broadcastToGame(PurpleIRC.java:1766)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.PurpleBot.broadcastChat(PurpleBot.java:2781)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.IRCMessageHandler.processMessage(IRCMessageHandler.java:313)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.IRCListeners.MessageListener.onMessage(MessageListener.java:68)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.hooks.ListenerAdapter.onEvent(ListenerAdapter.java:66)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.hooks.managers.ThreadedListenerManager$1.call(ThreadedListenerManager.java:119)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.cnaude.purpleirc.ext.org.pircbotx.hooks.managers.ThreadedListenerManager$1.call(ThreadedListenerManager.java:114)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    [19:22:51] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)