1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bukkit Bug Server does not agree with client on anvil XP cost

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Dmck2b, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Some of my players came across this bug earlier today and it can be a real inconvenience.

In order to replicate, I follow these steps (Running on Spigot #807)

1. Enter the server and be in survival mode.
    2. Obtain an anvil, diamond shovel, Unbrekaing 3 enchanting book and 5 levels.
    3. Enter the anvil GUI and place shovel first, book second, client says the action would requite 5 levels.
    4. Take your object out of the processed end of the anvil, move it around in your inventory twice.
    5. You will now have the action cancelled, items moved back into the anvil but client side your levels will be removed and require a world change or re connection to regain them.

Bug was reported nearly a month ago as BUKKIT-3863 but appears to of been ignored.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bukkit is pretty bad with bugs/new features. After months, they still haven't added an anvil event or setting/getting exp costs from repairing an item. Tisk tisk tisk.

3. holy shet negro post

c wat i did thar

4. Dmck2b

Services Staff

T..this was from back in April... why did you necrobump so hard o_O

5. Okay so you guys are going to micro-bump about my necro-bump. I don't know why you care so much that I replied to a thread that happens to be old. If it's relevant to today, then it's relevant to today. You don't need to complain about it.
    I see what you did there. ;)

• Like Like x 1