SERVER EATING ALL RAM

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by BrutalFist, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Hi, i`ve got a problem, when my server is online for some hours (2 or 3) the ram starts increasing and increasing, to the point that all players are kicked and the server TPS crash, im currently using aroung 85 plugins. I have got 12 Gb of RAM. Anyone knows whats happening? ab0cebe70fa2a6e5ee4e237c1531b213.png

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

Maybe start by posting logs of the crash

• Like Like x 2
  3. There are no errors in console, the server just kicks people but it does not restart, people are kicked because of the lag spike that occurs when ram reaches the limit

4. 85 Plugins seems like a lot. Have they fixed Plugman? I was always told that is horrible about Memory leaks....

5. md_5

Administrator Developer

So post logs around the time people are kicked

6. Its a factions server, i need most of the plugins

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  7. this is what happens when ram reaches the limit 32298bdf06bf1a12e9e58fd1efdc71ad.png

8. I think the next question someone would ask is what are your server specs, VPS, Dedi?
    The only solution to finding the leak is to remove each plugin 1 by 1 till its found afaik.

9. Im hosting it in AnvilNode, its not an VPS

10. Post some timings

11. I still don't see how timings will show you RAM leaks but lets wait on the one who told you to post it.

12. x2 cpu ussage its not ram

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Huh? So Edit your post then.....

14. Pretty sure some of those plugins might not work well together or some might be leaked. If you are using leaked plugins keep in mind they might cause your server to lag or give it severe errors.

15. https://pastebin.com/adN2n9r7

Here it is, there are almost 3 lag spikes where the server kicks to almost all people

16. Not really sure why it does that :$

17. here is your answer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Post your timings while the server has lag spikes. In the old one the tps was 20.