Server Hosting II

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by davidsta, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have decided to rent a dedicated server and host my bungee cord server on it.
    My questions are:
    -How should I host a bungeecord server + 20 other spigot server on one dedicated server. (Is it possible?/It would be great if someone knows a video/youtube channel, where is it good explained, because i cannot find any.)

-And does anyone know any good dedicated server- hosters for good offers?

Thanks for your help !!! I really appreciate it. ;)

2. It most likley is possible just hope you have a good enough dedicated server because thats alot ;). You just set it up the way you would setup any other server with bungeecord I think. If you don't know how to connect them to your bungeecord I can help you.

3. And btw I would go for soyoustart.com

4. thank for your reply :)

5. ;) Just tell me if there is anything more you need help with, if what I said was somewhat helpful atleast xD

6. My question is... What is actually dedicated server?...When I rent it, will I get a whole computer for me and can put as many servers as it has GB.... And how should I send all my server folders to that computer. That's the thing that is confusing me so much? How does it look like?

7. A dedicated server is baisically your own personal machine that you can do whatever you want with. Sending files to the server shouldn't be a problem at all. If you are having problems there are probebly tons of tutorials out there.

8. Hi,

If you are renting a dedicated server I would highly recommend getting a control panel to easily maintain your servers. I would recommend using multicraft. You can purchase a license over here: https://www.multicraft.org/ I see you said something about 20 servers, So you could pay $10 a month for 25 servers or you could email them about getting a 20 server license. There are of course free server control panels but I would recommend MultiCraft.

-HotShot

9. I defintly agree multicraft is often used to keep track of everything.

10. THANKS EVERYONE... YOU ALL REALLY HELPED ME! :):);)

11. np ;)