Server is full - PERMISSION NODE?!

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by Simonsigge, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!
    I have a pretty big server with currently 165 slots. It's often full.
    The problem is: Admins, Mods and Donators cant even join when the server is full. I would like to know if it's possible to give them some kind of permission node like:
    - Bungee.JoinFullServer

That would ignore the max-players set in the Bungee config for them.

- Simon

(If anyone is going to say: FIX MORE SLOTS, we're on our way :p)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. You can allow groups to connect to full servers using the "essentials.joinfullserver" permission node

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Eww, Essentials. >.< Don't like it.

• Funny Funny x 1

4. :p Its a good core of commands, personally I don't like operating servers without it :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah, it is actually well written code, but I always prefer self-made stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1

6. I've already installed essentials and OPs cant join. The problem is that it's Bungee that sets the limit if I'm right, the hub server does nothing?

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

Bungee has no limit by default.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I know, but I've set the limit to 175. And when it gets full I want admins/mods/donators to be able to join the full Bungee server. How is this possible?

I can't remove the limit because my server can't handle more players.

9. CCT

CCT
    Supporter

It would be nice to see a bungee.joinfullserver permission node, as some of us do set a maximum player count for BungeeCord. My BungeeCord instances don't even let me in if they're full, and I'm an admin in the config.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Then remove the "limit" from Bungee and ask an coder to code you an extra slots plugin :D

11. That will only work for a specified server like the PvP server. The limit 175 players is for ALL servers. :(

I would really want a Bungee plugin that makes a perm node that you can enter in PEX/Group Manager etc to join when the server is full. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.