Server keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by SystemLogin, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this.
    So me and a friend have been working on a server for the past few days I don't have access to console but I do have the FTP so I've been getting plugins and editing them but recently we had an issue where every time one of us logs in the server just crashes and we timeout and at first I thought it was because of storage and stuff but my friend said the server has 4g and the server only has 40 plugins and a lot of the plugins are useful and I don't know if I should remove some but it might also just be a plugin that crashes the server.

The server is 1.8 we use ViaVersions to allow newer clients to join and most of the plugins are the newest versions and that might be the reason but I don't think it matters because we were fine for 3 days without this issue happening.

Actually... I might have just found the issue xD I was going through the logs as I was making this post and there is an error in the logs that says this:

[09:08:16] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/INFO]: Startup script './start.sh' does not exist! Stopping server.
    [09:08:16] [Thread-4/INFO]: Stopping server
    [09:08:19] [Thread-4/INFO]: Database closed
    https://pastebin.com/zeyGLB7j hopefully this helps and maybe you can help me fix this issue

2. Yeah, for different situations. His post was not specific enough for me to give 1 specific answer.