Server keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by FireStorm22, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Hi there!
    I have a server that was working fine until last week. Now it keeps crashing every once in a while, but I don't understand where's the problem.
    In the console it pops up the message in the image, then the server restarts. I tried changing the start.sh file with no results. Can you help me?

Here's the message in the console:
    [​IMG]

2. Let's get a some things that would be useful:
    1. Any server logs (did the server display anything else before "crashing?")
    2. Plugins
    3. Server version
    4. Hosting platform (VPS I'm guessing?)
    5. Any changes you can remember that you've made to the server right before it started crashing

3. Thanks for the quick reply!

1. There was a lot of lag before the server stopped, it kept spamming "Player is sending move packets too frequently". There were no errors or anything, only chat messages and commands. The only thing that semms strange to me is this spammed Citizens message:
    Code (Text):
    [Server thread/DEBUG]: Set listener of [email protected]e to net.citi[email protected]
    and this message:
    Code (Text):
    [Netty Epoll Server IO #0/DEBUG]: Enabled auto read
    Here is a piece of the last log before the server crashed (I cut out a lot of spammed messages):
    https://pastebin.com/43sQtJf4

2. A lot, there are 30+ plugins, the main ones are CMI, React, Feudal, WorldGuard, EpicWorldGenerator, VentureChat, Citizens
    3. CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046 (MC: 1.12.29) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    4. Yes, it's a VPS
    5. I don't remember anything important, I didn't update anything

4. What's the average RAM usage? Is that version of 1.12 the latest build?

5. Sorry for the delayed answer, that version is the latest build and the average RAM usage is 60%. I tried to disable some plugins and it seems that one of them caused the problems, maybe overloading the RAM. Is there a way to monitor every single plugin memory usage?