server keeps crashing.

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by JimmYTje, Jul 19, 2021.

1. My server keeps crashing, I can't seem to find out what is causing it from the stacktrace.

logs : https://mclo.gs/hriGaNx

2. First of all:
    WHAT THE DUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!
    Holy F-in shite!!!
    You're using offline-mode, old versions of plugins, others that can't even support that version, and overall you're using way too much stuff on a system that can barely support running Windows 95! I swear, this old meme is the first thing that popped into my head after seeing that log:
    [​IMG]
    Grandma: "WHy iSn't iT wORkiNg?!..."

Enable online-mode, update all the plugins to their newest (or proper) version, use Paper instead of Spigot, and if that doesn't work, switch the old Pentium 2 to some hardware from at least 2010.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. it’s a bungeecord, I can’t switch to online mode and the issue with paper is that Dynmap doesnt support it.

4. Anyway there lots of Plugins and errors you can fix by installing newer versions of the plugins. You should start by eradicating all the errors before it's possible to pinpoint the exact culprit of your server crash.

Who many plugins do you run on that?

5. Not sure, probably 60+

6. But fix problems with outdated plugins and make sure protocol plugins are up-to-date. If some plugin can't be updated to 1.17.1 yet, then you need to remove it. Fix all the errors - there's a lot of things that can be fixed by just reading your log-file from top 'till bottom.

7. Sent you a message, let's resolve this together ;)