Server Partner

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Checkinq, May 29, 2017.

1. Hello,

Not going to go into too much detail, but I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in partnering up to create a server/network. I've got a reasonable amount of experience in ownership, management and advertisement. I've also got extensive experience in server configuration and have worked with many large networks in the past meaning I would be able to complete all setups. I do also have java development experience.

I'm looking for someone who can: split costs, has a good amount of experience, would be good if you had either some sort of development experience e.g web development or java development, some design experience or building experience. I'm not looking for someone that's going to expect everything to come easy, needs to be hard working and dedicated.

If you are interested, please PM me with what you've got to offer and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. I'm not looking to work with you as an Owner however I am a graphic designer, if you need a logo or banner I could help out. PM me if you need me.

3. Try explaining your plan, people may be more interested

4. I'm interested in starting a server; I'm a java developer and artist, and can offer a reasonable amount of funding, but I would need to know more about your ideas first.

5. The reason I've not disclosed any information publicly as of yet is because I don't need people 'copying' the idea before I've done it.
    If interested, I will PM you with further details.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  6. I run a Network and am looking for servers with payback of Owner
    If you'd like, add me on Discord mi5tic#2150