Server.pro Help - How to warp between worlds in my server files

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by InQuognito, May 26, 2018.

1. So in my file manager, my default world is set up, I can access it all fine. However, I begun to mess around with MultiWorld, screwed me up forever. Now, I can't warp back to my world with all my stuff in it, but it's weird. When I do /mw list, it shows it as loaded. So, I tried /goto and /mw move. Neither work, goto says to use /mw move and /mw move, no matter how I format it, says incorrect usage. Am I eternally screwed? Back to my thread title's question, since Multiworld sucks a bunch of something, if I upload multiple zipped worlds to my server.pro file manager, how to I transport between them in-game? I really like how LobbyAPI sets it up but I can't register my world files in my file manager to it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. Try using Multiverse Core. ( https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/multiverse-core.390/ )
    Upload your worlds into the main dictionary of your server files. (Same place where the default world, world_the_end, etc)
    Then, type /mv import <worldName> Normal . If your world name has spaces, use " " between the name.
    Make sure they are the actual worlds folder, not zipped/compressed. Then you can warp between each one by using /mvtp <worldname>