Server Rebooting

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by AZTGaming, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Missing plugin
    Code (Text):
    Could not load 'plugins/BannerBoard_Skills-2.0.1.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: BannerBoard
    Looks like an offline server with cracked players. please dont support piracy if you want help here?
    Code (Text):
    [23:58:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [VoteRoulette] Could not convert name "zGodSkillz" to a UUID as the name is not an actual minecraft player. Was it a mistyped name or is there connectivity issues with Mojangs UUID server?
    Broken plugin
    Code (Text):
    [23:58:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Arconix v1.1.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.songoda.arconix.packets.Hologram.Hologram1_12R1.spawnHologram(Hologram1_12R1.java:39) ~[?:?]
    Wrong griefprevention version
    Code (Text):
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not supported in this Minecraft version.
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.hasAchievement(CraftPlayer.java:603) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-809c399]
    at me.ryanhamshire.GriefPrevention.GriefPrevention.isNewToServer(GriefPrevention.java:3377) ~[?:?]
    And then you get a segfault, which is definitely not caused by a plugin.. Consider updating java and the operating system the server runs on.

2. Thanks for everything my server doesn't allow cracked how can I fix that?

3. If those are not cracked players, perhaps they are players who changed their names? If so, just delete that data manually.

This is why UUIDs are better than names.

4. Anyways thanks for all the help