Server Restart/Reload problem!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by hArDsTyLe2259, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For some reason when i do /reload, /rl or /restart my server thinks im doing /stop and its really inconvenient when im just tweaking things ingame and im not on the console. Any idea to why this is happening?

2. Gaxan

Supporter

You really have a lot of problems.
    Here's some advice.
    Slow down, set your server up, add one plugin at a time and configure it then add another. If something weird happens you know which plugin did it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. As Gaxan said, you can't make a server in a day, or even a month. It takes months of careful plugin assembly.

1) Give a server log output upon doing /reload. We can't know what your issue is until we see what the console output looks like.

2) The reload command isn't supported by Spigot any more. Many plugins will break when you try to use it (and those plugins failing can cause the server to crash instead of restarting).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well iv owned this server for 3 years and iv been the only one developing it since I carnt trust people who do dev things for free and I dont have any $$ to hire one either so if something goes wrong then yea :p most of the time I fix it but iv had this issue for a long time

5. So you don't trust people that do stuff for free, ahhhh that's why you use leaked stuff

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Oh didnt you hear? yea apparently i found out yesterday that Ezrankspro was a paid plugin. Honestly if I knew earlier I would of brought it but not to worry as I have now

7. Like I said it would help if i had a dev really since then he/she does all the plugin stuff

8. Also i said i dont trust people that are Developers for "free" half of them are 13 year old wannbes that just either grief or delete your server files after gaining your trust. And no dont even say what i think your gonna say cuse your wrong -_-

9. Honestly just leave it tbh you ppl are salty af :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.